Friday, December 18, 2009

LOOT!!!

Disposable Panties are comfortable and cheaper to forget out in the woods while camping or at the Slab City Riot, or throwing out the window at a driver that pissed you off-JUST KIDDING, Humping dog USB very fitting (chi chi).. stickers-who doesn't love stickers!!! I wont post the rest-it's top secret. Thank you for the lovely package. The dogs thank you as well.


Wednesday night I decided to pull half that zebra carpeting out bcuz after the roof leaked it smelled WAAAAY too bad and I can't have a stinky carpet for the Holiday Party. Check out the old tile underneath it.

I also rearranged that area and took out part of the monster couch. Much better, more tranquil.

2 comments:

Flatironmike said...

Damn, feng shuei's gots nuthin on yew!

feliz navidad!

Fashion Serial Killer said...

I mean IT sure doesn't.. duh.